Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thumb-print and Palm-print Art

When I recently saw Shruti's blog and all the artworks done by her daughter, I was awestruck. I felt like a laid back mommy. I hardly did any crafts with my kids! I went through her archives and picked up this and this to be done during the weekend. We all enjoyed painting. My hubby also got inspired and pitched in, drew those small plants in both the paintings. (Yeah, he also took digs at me numerous times commenting on the octopus!) Ultimately, it turned out to be a family activity... I am really glad to be a part of blogopshere and know such wonderful mommies all around. Thanks Shruti and li'l P for all the inspiration.

Here are the pics:















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhh How cute. Pls do frame these n keep. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Seema I bet you guys had fun-- I do a lot of art and craft with my daughter. She is now 5 but we started off when she was 3 like yours are. Do drop by my blog
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Seema said...

@Shruti: Thanks to you. Well, I'm planning to make many more such crafts with them and collate together to make a book or something!

@Sonia: Yes we did! Will hop on to your space for more inspiration. Welcome here...